WE LOOK FORWARD
TO MEETING YOU
As you start to think about leaving Primary school and the move to Secondary school, you should remember why you chose Barr Beacon.
Proud to Succeed
Our school community is proudly diverse and we do not tolerate bias, prejudice or discrimination of any kind – whether conscious or unconscious – and we instil in our pupils nothing less than the urge to go out into the world and make it a better place.
Dress for Success
What Will I Learn?
You will study a varied and exciting curriculum. Click the button below to see what you will be learning about in each subject. In addition to your subjects, some pupils will have extra literacy, numeracy and spelling support.
Where to Go?
Find out if you are eligible for Free School Meals
The School Day
Using Your Planner
- Record a copy of your personal timetable.
- Make of note of homework that is set and when it is due.
- Show your parents/carers what work is being set and pass messages to your Form Tutor.
- Record any detentions that might be set.
- Record any Catch Ups or Redo sessions with your teachers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Barr Beacon School
Old Hall Lane
T: 0121 366 6600
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Copyright 2023 © All Rights Reserved